Deadline: 27 July 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Fundraising Specialist in Santiago, Chile.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Develop the pledge fundraising, with priority on the recruitments of pledge donors and the development of a pledge donor management programme to maximize pledge donor’s retention.
- Develop in collaboration with the PSFR team the Fundraising Strategic Plan to be aligned with the Country Program needs setting the corresponding income targets and strategies to be implemented, keeping the costs budget according to the PFP guidelines recommendation on Cost Income Ratio.
- Assist and guide the Fundraising team in the developing of current fundraising channels; looking for new opportunities to increase income, especially with focus on developing the use of corporate pathways to pledge, digital platforms such as websites, email, and SMS objectives.
- Make recommendations on the introduction of new fundraising channels in the country.
- Secure Private Sector Partnerships with Financial or Non-Financial elements which will contribute to programmatic implementation in the country via financial o non-financial ways. Support the development, management and evaluation of the marketing for the Resource Mobilization & Partnerships area including the analysis of all fundraising channels and marketing activities in order the ensure maximum profitability for the UNICEF Private Sector Section in Chile within the context of an established and approved Country Program.
Applicants must have –
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Administration or other relevant field.
- A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in Fundraising responsibility including specific experience in individuals channels with external partners.
- Experience at international level would be an asset.
- Familiarity with government and programmatic corporate engagement would be an asset.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Knowledge of an additional UN Language (French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) or a local language is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.