Deadline: 17 July 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Global Real Estate Management Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Global Real Estate Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Maintain and track the overall capital budget expenditure related to field office projects.
- Create, monitor, and analyze assigned program/project schedules in accordance with best practices on project management .
- Track, analyze, and report information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their programs/projects and evaluate regular reports.
- Ensure accuracy of program/project budgets, schedules and perform version control.
- Coordinate program/project budgets, schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports with BPBM, OAS, Regional Departments and Field Offices.
- Monitor program/projects’ progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date.
- Manage and maintain program/project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimize their impact on schedule, scope, and budget of projects.
- Effectively and efficiently coordinate cross-functional departments to identify program/project issues, monitor action items, and work with the assigned program/project managers to ensure resolution.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Project Management or Business Administration.
- University Degree in Project Management, Accounting, Budget, or Business Administration may be considered lieu of a Master’s degree.
- At least 8 year’s of relevant in at least two of the following areas: Project Management, Project Controls, Budget, Accounting experience.
- Professional certification/qualification in Project Management.
- International experience working in several countries.
- Ability to utilize and share relevant knowledge to benefit the broader ADB community.
- Proficiency in the use of project scheduling software such as Primavera P6 or MS project.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet applications and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Familiar with ADB enterprise IT platform for accounting/disbursement and financial management is preferred.
- Analytical and systematic thinking with strong numerical skills, attention to detail, time management and ability to plan and coordinate schedules in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.