Deadline: 17 July 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Global Real Estate Management Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Global Real Estate Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Maintain and track the overall capital budget expenditure related to field office projects.
- Create, monitor, and analyze assigned program/project schedules in accordance with best practices on project management .
- Track, analyze, and report information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their programs/projects and evaluate regular reports.
- Ensure accuracy of program/project budgets, schedules and perform version control.
- Coordinate program/project budgets, schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports with BPBM, OAS, Regional Departments and Field Offices.
- Monitor program/projects’ progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date.
- Manage and maintain program/project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimize their impact on schedule, scope, and budget of projects.
- Effectively and efficiently coordinate cross-functional departments to identify program/project issues, monitor action items, and work with the assigned program/project managers to ensure resolution.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Project Management or Business Administration.
- University Degree in Project Management, Accounting, Budget, or Business Administration may be considered lieu of a Master’s degree.
- At least 8 year’s of relevant in at least two of the following areas: Project Management, Project Controls, Budget, Accounting experience.
- Professional certification/qualification in Project Management.
- International experience working in several countries.
- Ability to utilize and share relevant knowledge to benefit the broader ADB community.
- Proficiency in the use of project scheduling software such as Primavera P6 or MS project.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet applications and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Familiar with ADB enterprise IT platform for accounting/disbursement and financial management is preferred.
- Analytical and systematic thinking with strong numerical skills, attention to detail, time management and ability to plan and coordinate schedules in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.