Deadline: 09 April 2023
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Grants Management Specialist (Partnerships) in Kabul, Afghanistan.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Grants Management Specialist (Partnerships) will perform the following functions:
- Contribute to the development and updating of DRC Afghanistan Partnership Strategy, alongside the Grants Management Manager
- Lead on the identification of potential partners, keeping an updated mapping of national and international organizations including profile and areas of interest for strategic partnerships with DRC
- Lead on the due diligence process and partnership capacity assessment to local implementing partners
- Contribute to the identification of joint fundraising opportunities, in line with DRC Afghanistan Strategic Plan, the Partnership Strategy and partners’ interests and areas of focus
- Coordinate with partners during collaborative project design and fundraising, including by ensuring that coherent and comprehensive inputs for concept notes, proposals, and budgets are provided in a timely manner
- Ensure streamlined and clear communication between all departments (finance, program, and area operations) in the drafting of budgets.
- Coordinate between partners and DRC MEAL unit for the development of strong logical frameworks, monitoring & evaluation plans, and tools that are in line with the logic of intervention and clearly described within each proposal.
- Lead on the development of sub-grant agreement and management of sub-grants to DRC national and international partners
Applicants must have:
- University degree in organizational development, International relations, business administration, education, humanitarian affairs, public and social policy or related field(s);
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 5 years professional work experience in NGOs;
- Experience with grants and partnerships management, and government registration/reporting
- Experience with portfolio management and inter-departmental coordination.
- Advanced skills in written and spoken English;
- Dari and Pashto.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.