Deadline: 8 July 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR & Admin Assistant (Human Resources and Administration Assistant) in Tillaberi, Niger. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The purpose of HR & Admin Assistant is to assist on a daily basis the implementation of the responsibilities related to the functions of the management of the administration and Human Resources.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR & Admin Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist in the implementation of the admin and HR support functions in accordance with the action plan.
- Assist in the updating of personnel files and files, including contracts, leave, illness, assessments, etc. and ensure their archiving.
- Provide support in recruitment processes when needed, including advertisements, filling applications, summoning of candidates, organization of interview locations etc.
- To follow the administrative procedures concerning the expatriate staff: obtaining messages carried, visas, and others
- Receive, distribute and save emails, documents and reports, HR, administrative and financial documents in accordance with procedures
- Welcome and guide visitors to the NRC office.
- Help establish monthly reports for HR, Administration, and all other interfaces.
Applicants must have:
- 3 years professional experience as Admin and HR Assistant ideally in an International NGO and in a humanitarian context.
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources.
- Proven results on the responsibilities of the position.
- Work experience in file classification and administration.
- Ability to work within a multicultural organization and whose members come from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Mastery of Word and Excel.
- Speak and write easily French.
- English an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.