Deadline: 22 March 2020
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR and Administration Assistant in London, United Kingdom.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The HR and Administration Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Handle recruitment administration, correspondence and reference checks.
- Advertise roles using the applicant tracking system and uploads to external advertising providers.
- Arrange interviews, book meeting rooms and organise any additional assistance needed on interview days.
- Assist with induction planning.
- Send new starter packs and create files for new starters.
- Office Administration
- Answering telephone and dealing with deliveries as needed.
- Opening and distributing post.
- Manage office maintentance issues and liaise with Estate.
- Management (Plantation Wharf) when required.
- Negotiation with suppliers to obtain best value for money, raising PO’s and paying office bills.
- Managing incoming telephone calls and emails.
- Ordering Stationery and other office consumables.
- Any additional duties.
- HR Administration
- Ensure HR documentation (paper and electronic) is kept up to date
- Maintain files in line within compliance and retention periods and ensure archiving and destruction of files when necessary.
- Updating the HR database as needed.
- Managing leaver files.
- Help staff to resolve basic IT issues.
- Liaise with Dublin IT to help resolve general problems such as server issues and connectivity.
- Support Dublin IT with updates, installing virus software etc.
- Set up new laptops and order IT equipment as required.
- Other ad-hoc IT tasks as agreed with line manager.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administration or similar role.
- Efficiency in administration skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, working as part of a team and contributing your ideas.
- Understand and maintain the importance of confidential working with the HR department.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to handle a very varied job.
- Good time management, self motivated and ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous HR Experience.
- Interest in key issues surrounding International Development.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Concern Worldwide.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.