Deadline: 23 December 2018
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR and Administration Officer in Kerman, Iran.
The HR and Administration Officer will support all HR/Admin activities under supervision of Area Manager in Kerman.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR and Administration Officer will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by the management.
- Ensure proper filling of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Handle NRC Kerman Petty Cash as per NRC Iran SOP.
- Ensure timely delivery of Administration services (travel, premises, immigration procedure ….) at office level in coordination with Country Office.
- Contribute to the organization of events such as trainings, workshop, seminars.
- Ensure appropriate management of office supplies and stationaries.
- General follow up of the NRC office and houses /apartments and ensure that utility bills are paid.
- Working with different teams/CC at office level and compiling monthly visits plan and sharing with BAFIA.
- Maintain compilation of proper individual files for NRC employees at office level in coordination with Country Office.
- Follow up of staff attendance and administration (leaves, absence,.) at Office level in coordination with Country Office.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Proven experience in humanitarian sector is an asset.
- Proven experience of HR/Administration management.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Proven knowledge and skills related to Human Resource and Administration in the Iranian context and Iranian laws.
- Fluency in English and Persian, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.