Deadline: 23 December 2018
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR and Administration Officer in Kerman, Iran.
The HR and Administration Officer will support all HR/Admin activities under supervision of Area Manager in Kerman.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR and Administration Officer will perform the following functions:
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by the management.
- Ensure proper filling of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Handle NRC Kerman Petty Cash as per NRC Iran SOP.
- Ensure timely delivery of Administration services (travel, premises, immigration procedure ….) at office level in coordination with Country Office.
- Contribute to the organization of events such as trainings, workshop, seminars.
- Ensure appropriate management of office supplies and stationaries.
- General follow up of the NRC office and houses /apartments and ensure that utility bills are paid.
- Working with different teams/CC at office level and compiling monthly visits plan and sharing with BAFIA.
- Maintain compilation of proper individual files for NRC employees at office level in coordination with Country Office.
- Follow up of staff attendance and administration (leaves, absence,.) at Office level in coordination with Country Office.
Applicants must have:
- Proven experience in humanitarian sector is an asset.
- Proven experience of HR/Administration management.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Proven knowledge and skills related to Human Resource and Administration in the Iranian context and Iranian laws.
- Fluency in English and Persian, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.