Deadline: 26 July 2017
Green Climate Fund (GCF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Assistant in Songdo, South Korea. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The mission of the Green Climate Fund is to expand collective human action to respond to climate change – the defining challenge of our time.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Support the creation of job descriptions and vacancy notices, screening applications, organizing interviews, corresponding with candidates, carrying out the necessary administration processes to contract new staff.
- As delegated, be responsible for welcoming new staff to the Secretariat, helping them to manage all related administrative tasks and settle into their new job.
- Assist in day-to-day analytical and administrative support in the areas of compensation and benefits.
- Administer and support the Secretariat’s performance management and development process as required.
- Administer and support learning and training activities as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new HR processes and systems.
- Support the Head HR in any administrative matters.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business/Public Administration, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience for AS-B level or 5 years for AS-C level, preferably including at least 1 year in an HR function, an equivalent combination of a Master’s degree and less experience may also be considered.
- Understanding of the principles of HR management and the ability to apply them in daily work.
- Confidentiality and discretion are an absolute requirement in this role.
- Excellent knowledge of office technology such as MS Office, and experience in working with an HRIS or ERP is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential for this position.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and a letter of interest in a single PDF file via email given on the website.
For more information, please download the PDF GCF.