Deadline: 10 August 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Manager in Yangon, Myanmar.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Manager will perform the following functions:
- Manage and build the capacity of team, and ensure clients receive the highest possible level of service.
- Considered a strong business partner and reliable resource providing innovative operational and strategic HR guidance, including advice on best practices and policy implementation.
- Provide HR advisory services to managers, and control the full recruitment lifecycle in the office (talent acquisition, outreach, recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, succession planning, etc.).
- Work very closely with UNOPS Headquarters in Copenhagen and get the opportunity to contribute to HR policy development.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in relevant discipline.
- First University Degree in related fields combined with 2 year’s of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree.
- Minimum 5 year’s of relevant experience in human resources management including HR advisory services/business partnering in at least 2 areas of the following HR disciplines: HR Contract Administration/Benefits and Entitlements, HR Operations, Recruitment, Performance Management or Organizational Design.
- Experience in an HR manager or team lead role is required.
- Relevant experience in a multicultural setting is required.
- International experience or exposure is required.
- Some experience in UN system organizations/NGO preferably in a developing country is desirable.
- Experience in a similar HR function in a NGO is desirable.
- Prior work experience in Asia would be an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of another, official UN language is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.