Deadline: 8 July 2022
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Specialist in Bangkok, Thailand.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Specialist will the following functions:
- Technical assessment development and evaluation
- Team management
- Support to policy development and implementation
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, social or behavioral sciences.
- Or a First University degree in related fields combined with 7 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional-level assessment design experience, with exposure to latest practices in the assessment for selection space.
- At least 2 years of team leadership and coordination experience required.
- At least 2 years experience of developing capability and organisational knowledge sharing is required.
- Relevant experience in a multicultural setting is desirable.
- Some experience in UN system organizations preferably in a developing country is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of another, official UN language is desirable
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.