Deadline: 25 February 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources and Administration Manager in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager will perform the following functions-
- Implement NRC’s HR systems and procedures at the national level.
- Ensure adherence to Employment Guidelines and other NRC policies.
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law within Iraq.
- Regular HR analysis and reports.
- Personnel management of the HR team at country office.
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams in all offices, and support and training of all staff with HR responsibilities/ personnel management.
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC. Support the ongoing nationalisation process and national staff development.
- Ensure strong induction and exit processes in line with NRC requirements.
- Oversee the functioning of the Administration Department directly at the Country Office and technically at the Area Offices.
- Support the roll out the NRC People System.
- Oversee the relationship with NRC’s legal advisor.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 year’s of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.