Deadline: 21 January 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in Montevideo, Uruguay.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Participate in the review of GS/NO/IP positions specific JDs, ensuring effective application of ICSC methodology.
- Draft and edits job descriptions to be submitted for classification for review by supervisor.
- Follow up and liaises with HQ and RO over status of requests to ensure timely completion.
- Compile and analyses information and statistics related to posts and staff for reports on staffing trends.
- Prepare documents to be submitted for classification to RO and NYHQ, ensuring completeness of documentation.
- Monitor life-cycle of all job classification requests to facilitate recruitment and organization planning.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education, supplemented by technical or university courses in the field of Human Resources. University degree, particularly in Human Resources/ Administration, will be an asset.
- Minimum 6 years of progressively responsible work experience in human resources is required.
- Exposure to multi-cultural or international environment will be considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.