Deadline: 10 August 2017
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Dili, East Timor. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions-
- Implementation of recruitment processes including initial drafting of job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates (longlisting/shortlisting, selection, etc.) in line with corporate guidelines and policies, participation in interview panels.
- Provision of HR services to DIM project personnel including recruitment, contracting and performance evaluation.
- Performing the functions of Admin.HR and Absence Processor in Atlas.
- Preparation of contracts (fixed-term, SCs) for UNDP and other UN Agencies upon request in Atlas.
- Timely submission of information/data and follow up with GSSU on Global payroll issues.
- Input and tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, benefits, earnings/deductions, retroactivities, recoveries, adjustments and separations through Atlas.
- Maintenance of the CO staffing table and organigram.
- Preparation of initial CRP submissions for review by supervisor and act as Secretary to the Compliance Review Panel (CRP).
- Provision of information on benefits/entitlements to the International Staff and Experts.
- Maintenance of CO rosters including e-rosters.
Applicants must have-
- Possession of specialized certification in HR and University Degree in HR, Business or Public Administration would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- 6 years of progressively responsible HR and administrative experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, ERP, etc.) and experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Fluency in English and Tetum.
- Working knowledge of Portuguese would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNDP.