Deadline: 23 June 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Mogadishu, Somalia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform th efollowing functions:
- Support in processing of entitlement and benefits
- Consultation with supervisor, analyze, research, verify, and compile data and information on cases that do not conform to UN or UNICEFs HR Rules & Regulations, to support consistent and equitable application of decisions and implementation of agreed upon action.
- Support in recruitment and placement
- Draft vacancy announcements for positions within his/her office for review by supervisor to help attract ideal candidates.
- Ensure timely and efficient screening of applications for minimum eligibility, taking into account qualifications, competencies, and post requirements.
- Support in learning and development
- Consultation with supervisor, researches and analyses data and information to help identify training needs within his/her country office for the development of learning plans and other targeted training interventions.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 6 year’s progressively responsible human resources or administrative work experience required, preferably with a good knowledge of standard HR principles, practices and procedures.
- Experience in the UN System will be an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.