Deadline: 31 October 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in Quito, Ecuador.
The Human Resources Officer will manage all human resource activities including the supervision of human resource staff in accordance with the HR work plan, consistent with the Country Programme Management Plan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer will perform the following functions-
- Promote equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation and administration of HR policy, procedures and guidelines on all HR related matters applicable to the staff in the office.
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resources needs of the office.
- Conduct timely and effective training programmes and briefing on career management to all staff in the office in order to support the capacity building and career development of all staff.
- Provide technical analysis and support to the management and planning process in the office as it relates to budget planning, staffing, organization design and other HR planning and development deliberations.
- Monitor staff capacities alignment with organizational needs providing advice to management.
Applicants must have –
- University degree in social sciences or other relevant disciplines (human resources, business administration, international relations, psychology, etc.).
- Additional professional training an advantage.
- Advanced University Degree in Human Resources will be considered an asset.
- 1 year of relevant professional work experience.
- Developing country work experience or field work experience.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Nationality of Ecuador.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.