Deadline: 28 November 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Institutional Partnership and Administration Coordinator in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Institutional Partnership and Administration Coordinator will work in the Partnership team, responsible for NRC’s global advocacy and strategic relations with UN agencies, Swiss donors and Swiss-based private foundations.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Institutional Partnership and Administration Coordinator will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Support the partnership team in its role of help-desk and compliance management, especially for the UNHCR, OCHA CBPFs, WFP and FAO portfolios.
- This includes ensuring that the donor pages in Workplace and Office 365 are continuously updated, and responding to enquiries related to donor rules and regulations and NRC internal guidelines.
- Support the Head of Partnership and Humanitarian Policy unit with strategic engagement and partnership relationship with UNHCR, OCHA CBPFs, WFP, FAO, and other organisations as requested.
- Support the Head of Partnership and Humanitarian Policy unit – and the rest of the partnership team – with the daily administration of existing framework agreements.
- This includes assisting with drafting, coordinating and compiling information for overall organisational proposals and reports; creating templates and tracking systems, assisting with the consolidation, format check and language editing of documents; assisting with the coordination and preparation of donor meetings; and proposing administrative improvements of framework agreement processes.
- Organise online sessions on UN donors’ rules and regulations for NRC country offices.
- Support NRC role as co-chair in the OCHA CBPF – NGO Dialogue Platform.
- Facilitate links to the humanitarian policy team as relevant and requested.
- Any other task and responsibilities falling under the PnP role mandate, as instructed by the line manager.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- University degree or equivalent qualification, preferably at master’s degree level.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience from a humanitarian/development organisation and/or from a donor administration, either at Head Office/capital or field/embassy level.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Other languages are an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of donor rules and regulations, including their application.
- Documented results within administration, and preferably also grants management and finance.
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management, especially of the logical framework approach.
- Prior experience with the following donors and UN agencies: UNHCR, OCHA CBPFs, WFP and FAO.
- Prior experience related to humanitarian financing and the Grand Bargain.
- Field experience with NRC.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.