Deadline: 28 November 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Institutional Partnership and Administration Coordinator in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The Institutional Partnership and Administration Coordinator will work in the Partnership team, responsible for NRC’s global advocacy and strategic relations with UN agencies, Swiss donors and Swiss-based private foundations.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Institutional Partnership and Administration Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Support the partnership team in its role of help-desk and compliance management, especially for the UNHCR, OCHA CBPFs, WFP and FAO portfolios.
- This includes ensuring that the donor pages in Workplace and Office 365 are continuously updated, and responding to enquiries related to donor rules and regulations and NRC internal guidelines.
- Support the Head of Partnership and Humanitarian Policy unit with strategic engagement and partnership relationship with UNHCR, OCHA CBPFs, WFP, FAO, and other organisations as requested.
- Support the Head of Partnership and Humanitarian Policy unit – and the rest of the partnership team – with the daily administration of existing framework agreements.
- This includes assisting with drafting, coordinating and compiling information for overall organisational proposals and reports; creating templates and tracking systems, assisting with the consolidation, format check and language editing of documents; assisting with the coordination and preparation of donor meetings; and proposing administrative improvements of framework agreement processes.
- Organise online sessions on UN donors’ rules and regulations for NRC country offices.
- Support NRC role as co-chair in the OCHA CBPF – NGO Dialogue Platform.
- Facilitate links to the humanitarian policy team as relevant and requested.
- Any other task and responsibilities falling under the PnP role mandate, as instructed by the line manager.
Applicants must have:
- University degree or equivalent qualification, preferably at master’s degree level.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience from a humanitarian/development organisation and/or from a donor administration, either at Head Office/capital or field/embassy level.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Other languages are an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of donor rules and regulations, including their application.
- Documented results within administration, and preferably also grants management and finance.
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management, especially of the logical framework approach.
- Prior experience with the following donors and UN agencies: UNHCR, OCHA CBPFs, WFP and FAO.
- Prior experience related to humanitarian financing and the Grand Bargain.
- Field experience with NRC.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.