Deadline: 11 January 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Learning and Development Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Learning and Development Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Analyze, recommend, and implement measures that will enhance full alignment between ADB’s Strategy and its staff learning and development programs.
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of relevant policies, procedures, and programs to support ADB Strategy.
- Lead the design and development of a portfolio of learning and development (L&D) programs for ADB staff.
- Manage programs to ensure they are administered efficiently and effectively, and budget is expended.
- Manage and monitor the L&D budget for managed programs. Oversee the implementation of a new Learning Management System including working closely with the HR Systems and Analytics team and the Information Technology Department.
- Manage the process of consultant engagement, manage consultants to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables and timely contract payments.
- Evaluate programs for effectiveness including designing and conducting analysis of participants’ feedback, learning and program impact.
- Provide feedback to consultants and internal delivery teams to ensure continuous program improvement.
Applicants must have:
- Masters degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or relevant fields; University degree and at least 5 years specialized experience relevant to the position can be considered.
- Relevant professional qualifications, certifications or accreditations with recognized and reputable organizations and associations (MBTI, LSI, Disc, Hogan, etc).
- At least 8 years of relevant international professional experience in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning and development programs;
- Experience in client engagement, facilitation, and management. Demonstrate a capacity to surface clients’ needs and respond with the most effective learning and development solution/s.
- Proven experience and application of training design, development, delivery and evaluation, and facilitation.
- International experience including working in development finance institutions and in complex multinational organizations is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication English skills
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.