Deadline: 03 April 2023
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Logistics Assistant in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Logistics Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Contribute to the supply and distribution/delivery of international shipments, monitor and assess quality,quantity and safety of the received goods; review clearance and proper storage of goods.
- Follow up and ensure that goods arrived are inspected and reported accurately in Global Inventory Management System (GIMS) as per different stock owner.
- Monitor on-going shipments, pipeline information, notify supervisors of any unforeseen problems pertainingto discharge, clearing operations, deliveries, ..etc
- Prepare Certificate of Origin from Dubai chamber of Commerce and WHO Donation letter when needed as shipping documents for all outbound goods.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports on the progress and movement of shipments of goods if needed by the supervisors.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education
- University degree in business administration, logistics management or related field is an asset.
- At least 3 years’ progressive experience in the field of logistics or related field.
- Relevant experience in the UN system
- Intermediate knowledge of English.
- Beginners knowledge of Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.