Deadline: 29 January 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Marketing and Outreach Specialist in Rome, Italy. The duration of this post is 11 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Marketing and Outreach Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Develop and coordinate Resource Mobilization (RM) marketing strategies in support of FAO Strategic Programmes (SPs) and management direction in coordination with the Office for Corporate Communication (OCC), Strategic Programmes, and other relevant departments.
- Plan and execute outreach campaigns and strategies in RM in coordination with the Business Development Task Force.
- Conceptualize and organize resource partner meetings and events.
- Develop resource partner-specific marketing and outreach strategies and products in coordination with OCC and other relevant FAO offices and divisions.
- Produce resource mobilization and marketing oriented donor specific and resource mobilization reports.
- Support digital marketing services, including newsletter, events, social media, and web-based outreach activities.
- Deliver RM-related capacity-building strategies and activities.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in development studies, political science, economics, public policy, international relations, business administration, marketing, communications or another relevant to the work of the organisation.
- Work experience in more than one location or area of work, particularly field location is desirable.
- At least 1 year (category C) and five years (category B) of relevant experience in analysis and research of the politic and economic environment, or marketing, outreach, advocacy and/or strategy planning.
- Working knowledge of English, French or Spanish and limited knowledge of one of the other two or Arabic, Chinese, Russian.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.