Deadline: 27 July 2017
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Buka, Papua New Guinea. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions-
- Provide M&E related support to the JSC, including monitoring and analysis of PPP progress, facilitation of potential field visits by the JSC.
- Collate information and prepare written inputs to the reports which will be reviewed by the JSC and subsequently submitted to PBSO, including a detailed annual report of PPP progress for JSC approval and for submission to PBSO.
- Finalize the PPP Results Framework, prepare an M&E Plan and monitor progress in achieving PPP outcomes, including through producing tools for collection of data (such as perception surveys), collecting baseline data and implementation data, and undertaking field visits.
- Record monitoring data and analyse it for accountability and learning purposes.
- Ensure that collection of data and analysis for monitoring the PPP is gender sensitive.
- Coordinate linkages and communication within and between the three PPP Outcomes.
- Provide training activities on M&E for RUNOs and their partners working on the PBF projects.
- Organize specific project impact monitoring and evaluation trainings.
- Provide guidance to and coordinate RUNOs M&E specialists on M&E issues and tracking progress in achieving PBF projects’ results.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Political Sciences, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in development M&E.
- Knowledge of and experience in data collection, analysis and reporting, as well as developing and executing Results Frameworks M&E plans.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, email, etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of the critical aspects of human rights, gender, and, specifically, gender power relations within the PNG/Bougainville cultural context.
- Experience with training, facilitation and capacity building.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of PNG Tok Pisin would be beneficial but it not a requirement.
- Nationality of Papua New Guinea.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNDP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.