Deadline: 21 December 2016
International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Office Assistant in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 7 months.
IDLO empowers people and enables governments to reform laws and institutions that promote peace, justice, social development and sustainable economic growth.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Office Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Act as focal point for day-to-day administrative, financial and logistics issues relating to the program, including but not limited to, liaising with relevant IDLO departments.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of admin, finance, logistical and HR tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Record all expense transactions arising out of the field office, ensuring they are in compliance.
- Ensure internal control procedure are followed for all cash disbursement, receipts and transfers.
- Prepare bank and cash accounting worksheet, ensuring transactions are updated on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with bank officials to resolve problems or facilitate improved service.
- Prepare and regularly update inventory lists for the field office.
- Ensure that a proper and transparent filing of all finance and administration documents relating to the Myitkyina Center are properly and transparently filed and updated in the field office.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Applicants must have-
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Administration or related field required.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience with financial and administrative tasks, preferably in an International Organization.
- Experience working with donor funded projects highly desired.
- Prior experience with the ROL Centers Program will be considered an asset.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Myanmar, Kachin and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their IDLO Personal History Form (PHF), resume and cover letter via the given website.
For more information, please download the PDF IDLO.