Deadline: 27 January 2020
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Manager at Palladium, Canberra, Australia.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for program administration and compliance and providing integration between Palladium’s corporate project management and the Support Unit.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Operations Manager will perform the following functions-
- Take responsibility for project management and administrative functions of the Support Unit budget and finance, human resources including adviser performance management systems, information technology, properly, asset and records management, transport, security, occupational health and safety, office management etc.) to support high-quality and timely program implementation.
- Maintain and improve the Support Unit Project Operations Manual and ensure it is implemented across the program in compliance with the head contract, with DFAT and Palladium policies and procedures, and relevant national laws and regulations.
- Manage recruitment, procurement and contracting, ensuring appropriate and compliant processes, due diligence, on-boarding and record management.
- Mange suppliers including contracting, travel arrangements, tracking deliverable and invoicing and seek feedback from DFAT and partners on the quality of each inputs and document the feedback.
- Manage logistics for Support Unit workshops and events, including travel and event management, record taking and liaison with DFAT on requirements.
- Coordinate twining arrangements of experts with Australian alumni from the Australian climate and disaster resilience alumni network.
- Serve as the project’s ‘Safety and Security Focal Point’ collecting and vetting reports of safety and security incidents and communicating these to project staff as required.
- Implement and manages fraud control measures and ensure project issues and risks are logged, monitored, reported on,mitigated and escalated as required.
- Other duties as many reasonable be required by the Team Leader and consistent with the incumbent’s qualifications and experience.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or extensive experience in administration or business management, including in program and contract management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in client management, recruitment, and financial management.
- Knowledge of DFAT policies and strategies is an advantage.
- Experience working in international development is advantageous.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.