Deadline: 22 June 2017
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Manager in Minsk, Belarus.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Manager will perform the following functions-
- Manage and ensure the effective, equitable and efficient operations of the office’s finance, human resource and administrative systems to support and facilitate the attainment of programmatic goals and objectives by meeting changing operational requirements.
- Advise management and assist in establishing new offices.
- As technical professional and manager, accountable for the correct and consistent application of organizational policies and procedures in the management of finance and administrative functions through the provision of technical leadership and operational support to the country office.
- Contribute to global and regional strategic planning and policy changes/formulation on operational matters as necessary; Provide technical input to contribute to the establishment of operational guidelines in close coordination with the head of office, the Regional Operations Officer and DFAM.
- Implement the effective communication, training, roll-out, monitoring and evaluation of new operational initiatives, guidelines and procedures.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or financial management and membership – or enrolled for membership – of recognized professional accountancy body.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional office management work experience. National and International work experience in office management, finance, accounting, ICT, human resources, supply and administration and other related fields.
- Fluency in English and the local language is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.