Deadline: 31 December 2019
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships and Programme Assistant in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Partnerships and Programme Assistant will be responsible to work with and provide support to the members of the Partnerships & Resource Mobilization, Advocacy and Communications (PRMAC) unit.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Partnerships and Programme Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the formulation and management of unit’s initiatives, campaigns and workplan activities to support effective PRMAC delivery
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of the unit work plans, budgets, and proposals on unit implementation arrangements, including tracking the delivery of funds.
- Provide administrative support to the executing agencies / responsible parties on routine delivery and reporting of unit supported activities and finances.
- Provide administrative support for the audit of projects and support implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provide administrative support to the financial management of the Programme Unit
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project.
- Provide administrative support in monitoring and preparation of budget and the finances of programmes/projects, and in the preparation of FACE forms.
- Prepare non-PO vouchers for development projects.
- Provide administrative support to the effective delivery of the unit’s partnerships, advocacy and communications objectives
- Undertake all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for events and meetings for high-level participants/attendees as well as missions.
- Make travel arrangements for the PRMAC team, including travel requisitions and claims.
- Draft minutes in meetings, as delegated.
- Organize and coordinate filing of documents.
- Provide administrative support to resource mobilization and partnerships
- Organize, compile, and process documentation and information from bilateral partners, and PRMAC team as inputs to various databases and documents.
- Undertake all administrative duties as required in preparation for meetings/missions with bilateral partners such as the preparation of briefing packages, prepare power point and other presentations, collate materials, and agendas, in collaboration with the PRMAC team.
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide administrative support to the organization of training for the office staff and partners on programme and operations related issues.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Administration is an asset.
- At least 5 year’s of progressively responsible experience in administrative or partnership management/support or events management.
- Strong preference for candidates with solid experience in the following areas: partnership development, programming, marketing and communications, project management, planning and coordination of public events and events tailored for high-level audiences.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages.
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Thai is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UN Women.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.