Deadline: 25 June 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Senior Assistant in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 4 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Partnerships Senior Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Administrative Support
- Research and retrieve statistical data from internal and external sources.
- Prepare statistical charts, tables and reports, extract data from various sources.
- Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of the reports as requested.
- Partnership meeting, event organization and promotion
- Prepare and maintain calendar of events and promotion in coordination with Deputy 3 and liaise with participants in respect of all arrangements of the meeting and events.
- Contribute to the logistics preparation of the event and engage with the suppliers as needed and required.
- Assist in the preparation and dissemination of relevant documents for the events,
- Plan and execute the implementation of Partnership meetings, events and promotion.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary education or high school diploma in Social Science or related field required.
- First University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, International Development, Political Science, Communications, International Relations or related field or related field would be an asset and may substitute some of the required years of experience.
- Minimum 5 year’s of work experience in providing support to partnership development/ engagement activities or similar are required with a high school diploma.
- Experience in project management support is preferred.
- Experience in event management, communication strategy and stakeholder engagement is an asset.
- Experience in project related to environmental / peatland restoration is an advantage.
- Prior UN experience is an asset.
- Intermediate level in English and fluency in Indonesia Language is required.
- Indonesian language includes “Bahasa”
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.