Deadline: 16 January 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Principal Results Management Specialist in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Principal Results Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Independent Evaluation
- Acts as focal for reports/studies prepared by the IED ensuring that comments are consolidated, and high-quality and timely inputs are provided to IED.
- Supports the Office of the President in coordinating the preparation of Management Response to reports/studies of the IED including those discussed with the Development Effectiveness Committee (DEC) of the Board.
- Reviews action plans to agreed recommendations in IED reports and monitors the progress of implementation and completion in MARS in coordination with relevant implementing departments.
- Tracks and reports on MARS and other ADB reforms in the Development Effectiveness Review.
- Knowledge Management
- In coordination with relevant SPD division, develops concept notes on relevant research topics of mutual interest.
- Leads on the collection, analysis, and synthesis of data.
- Formulates strategic partnerships based on the relevance to the topic of research.
- Develops comprehensive knowledge products and facilitates dissemination both internally and externally.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Public Administration, Business, Economics; or University degree in Economics combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- At least 12 years of relevant professional work experience.
- A strong background of knowledge of ADB’s operations or any multilateral development bank’s operations is an advantage.
- Significant expertise in interagency relations with bilateral agencies, International Financial Institution and G7/G20.
- Strong results management skills.
- Credible expert in field of expertise with recognized ability to lead, exercising supervision, coordination, and planning responsibilities over multi-disciplinary team/unit.
- Recognized ability to utilize and share relevant knowledge to benefit the broader ADB community.
- International experience working in several countries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.