Deadline: 19 August 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Associate in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Procurement Associate will perform the following functions-
- Administration and implementation of procurement related operational strategies.
- Organization of procurement processes.
- Implementation of sourcing strategy and e-procurement tools.
- Support management of CO Assets.
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary Education with specialized training in procurement.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration would be desirable.
- Minimum 7 year’s (with secondary education), or 4 year’s (with Bachelor’s Degree) of progressively responsible procurement experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Advance knowledge of automated procurement systems.
- Experience in the area of Procurement with UN agencies would be desirable.
- Procurement certification such as CIPS, CPM or APICS/CSCP would be a key advantage.
- Fluency in English and Thai.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.