Deadline: 6 August 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Officer in Papua New Guinea. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Procurement Officer will perform the following functions-
- Review borrowers’ procurement actions and submissions for engaging consultants under ADB loans.
- Provide technical guidance and advice as appropriate in accordance with ADB procurement policies and procedures informing clients on contracting strategies available.
- Carry out country, sector and/or project level procurement risk assessments and develop risk mitigation plans, including policy and regulatory recommendations, to address identified risks.
- Review bidding documents incorporating FIDIC contract formats.
- Review performance-based contracting and design-build-operate type procurement arrangements.
- Contribute analytical support in the design, processing, administration, and evaluation of loan and TA projects with emphasis on procurement and contract management.
Applicant must have-
- Bachelor’s degree preferably relating to project procurement management and administration.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience; related experience in international agencies will be preferred.
- Nationality of Papua New Guinea.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.