Deadline: 6 August 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Officer in Papua New Guinea. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Procurement Officer will perform the following functions-
- Review borrowers’ procurement actions and submissions for engaging consultants under ADB loans.
- Provide technical guidance and advice as appropriate in accordance with ADB procurement policies and procedures informing clients on contracting strategies available.
- Carry out country, sector and/or project level procurement risk assessments and develop risk mitigation plans, including policy and regulatory recommendations, to address identified risks.
- Review bidding documents incorporating FIDIC contract formats.
- Review performance-based contracting and design-build-operate type procurement arrangements.
- Contribute analytical support in the design, processing, administration, and evaluation of loan and TA projects with emphasis on procurement and contract management.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicant must have-
- Bachelor’s degree preferably relating to project procurement management and administration.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience; related experience in international agencies will be preferred.
- Nationality of Papua New Guinea.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.