Deadline: 30 December 2016
World Vision International (WVI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Administrative Assistant in Kibondo, Tanzania. The duration of this post is less than 1 year.
The Program Administrative Assistant will provide high-quality administrative and program support to the Refugees Response Program team for effective and efficient running of the office operations.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Manage the filing, safe storage and security of documents and correspondences.
- Handle incoming calls and mails and draft routine correspondence in response to inquiries including providing guest with general program information through email, brochures, telephone etc as per policy as well as child protection.
- Provide exceptional care and attention to Program visitors and effectively manage the front-desk of the Program office.
- Serve as office information manager by devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, compilation of Program performance dashboard updates, etc.
- Sort incoming mails and send outgoing mails accordingly.
- Facilitate and coordinate workshops, meetings and other related logistics.
- Provide executive support to the Program Manager/Team Leader and maintain their work plans and monthly activities calendar.
- Maintain the issue log and follow up on the actions pending and action completed.
- Take minutes of the meeting and share draft with supervisor, share final minutes to all participants.
- Ensure and facilities are in good order and well maintained.
- To raise requests for all office supplies on time, to make follow up on the purchases and ensure that the supplies are provided for the required purpose.
- Provide effective oversight to management of all stores and store movements in Program office.
- Manage all utility expenses and tracking, including electricity, generator and water and support monitoring of all overhead expenses.
Applicants must have-
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Administration, management or related field from a recognized College.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a medium to large private, public or non-government organization in an administration role.
- Experience should include dealing with the public and a variety of different stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience in developing and maintaining administrative processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint) skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent command of Swahili and English – both written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organization and administration skills. Strong skills in expense management and accountability.
- Ability to review several diverse reference sources, select and synthesize data into styled reports, briefs and presentations.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WVI.