Deadline: 19 December 2019
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Program Assistant in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post is 2 years.
Program Assistant will be responsible to work as a core member of the CEO’s front office team.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Provide high-quality administrative and logistical support to the Advisers to the CEO, preparing daily briefing books, trip briefings, handling internal and external phone queries and emails, prepare routine correspondence, and provide basic research support.
- Monitor format quality and delivery of the briefs in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with Advisers and Chief of Staff for their inputs/clearance.
- Manage the CEO’s meetings logistics: conference rooms booking, arranging Webex, catering, arranging security escort for the CEO’s visitors and additional task related to the meetings.
- Maintain calendar of the Advisers with timely response to internal & external client requests, including members of Senior Leadership Team, Vice Presidents, Sr. Directors.
- Scheduling to include effective prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands.
- Arrange all aspects of Adviser’s travel schedules (flight/hotel reservations, visa requests, etc.) in close coordination with the CEO’S travel.
- Liaise closely and effectively with members of the Executive Offices and VPUs to facilitate coordination and execution of activities and help ensure the efficient flow of information and communication.
- Discreetly handle sensitive and confidential correspondence and information.
- Handle ad hoc duties assigned by the Chief of Staff, Advisers and Special Assistant.
- Act as back-up to the other Program Assistant and to the Special Assistant as needed.
Applicants must have:
- High school diploma with 8 years of relevant experience or bachelor’s degree with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Bank policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Experience working under pressure, handling concurrent activities, and establishing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Ability to draft a variety of correspondence, proofread and edit materials.
- Superior interpersonal skills and sound judgment to effectively deal with staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated skills in retrieving, gathering and obtaining information from various sources.
- Flexibility with working hours and willingness to work extended hours at short notice are required.
- Demonstrated team spirit and strong desire to work in a team environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.