Deadline: 28 June 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in San Salvador, El Salvador.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Facilitate the processing of contracts for consultants, vendors and external partners that support the office in programme delivery.
- Keep vendor lists, partners, and consultant roster up to date.
- Collect invoices and filing documents for approval and thereafter processing in VISION and Service Gateway.
- Prepare and maintain records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/programme implementation and financial expenditures, including:
- Provide support on budget revision/preparation, implementation status, determination position of funding utilization, operational, and financial closure.
- Monitor budgets and financial expenditures of section, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision/follow up.
- Prepare and maintains records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/programme implementation.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.