Deadline: 4 August 2019
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Cairo, Egypt.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Daily follow up of the dedicated Facebook page to assistance of Syrian Refugees and responding to all inquiries/complains.
- Drafting and uploading any updates about UNHCR or WFP through Face book page or SMS.
- Respond to all inquiries/complains from suggestion boxes post distribution.
- Prepare the mass information materials for the field monitors to be disseminated during the distribution cycle.
- Ensure appropriate messages are being updated and communicated with refugees through the hotline.
- Manage the beneficiary hotline by rotating people to answer the hotline and preparing the hotline report at the end of every week.
- Revise the voucher log and send it to finance.
- Initiate and process administrative actions such as those found in human resources, travel, procurement, and IT.
- Coordinate and arrange facilities for meetings and workshops.
- Organize and assist travel arrangements in line with administrative rules and procedures.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in another related functional area.
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit at WFP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.