Deadline: 4 August 2019
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Cairo, Egypt.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Daily follow up of the dedicated Facebook page to assistance of Syrian Refugees and responding to all inquiries/complains.
- Drafting and uploading any updates about UNHCR or WFP through Face book page or SMS.
- Respond to all inquiries/complains from suggestion boxes post distribution.
- Prepare the mass information materials for the field monitors to be disseminated during the distribution cycle.
- Ensure appropriate messages are being updated and communicated with refugees through the hotline.
- Manage the beneficiary hotline by rotating people to answer the hotline and preparing the hotline report at the end of every week.
- Revise the voucher log and send it to finance.
- Initiate and process administrative actions such as those found in human resources, travel, procurement, and IT.
- Coordinate and arrange facilities for meetings and workshops.
- Organize and assist travel arrangements in line with administrative rules and procedures.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in another related functional area.
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit at WFP.