Deadline: 3 January 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in San Jose, Costa Rica.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Research, analyzes, verifies, synthesizes and compiles qualitative and quantitative data and information from a variety of sources on subject matters relevant to the work of the section to facilitate preparation of reports, working papers, and presentations.
- Draft project documents, work plans, budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements.
- Carry out transactions in SAP-based ERP systems ensuring programme results, activities and programme coding are as per annual work plans (AWPs), and makes amendments and alterations as per section revisions when necessary.
- Monitor and tracks the efficient distribution of supplies that are required for effective programme delivery.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 6 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Previous experience working in a global or international organisation is an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP applications is an asset.
- Experience in drafting quality documents in Spanish and English.
- Previous experience supporting programme development, planning and execution is valued.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.