Deadline: 13 July 2020
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Abuja, Nigeria. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide procurement and financial management support to the implementation of the RCCE Programme
- Ensure integrity of financial and administrative procedures as well as a consistent application of rules and regulations relating to procurement of goods and services, and travel.
- Prepare requisitions, purchase orders and payment requests, as appropriate.
- Support the programme team to closely monitor the delivery status of budgets and prepare quarterly/monthly updates for the for the senior management of the Country Office.
- Provide coordination and logistical support to the implementation of the RCCE Programme
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements.
- Provide effective coordination between program and operation and ensure effective logistical and facilitation support to the programme implementation.
- Draft and share minutes of programme related meetings with operation and same for programme
- Review data from programmes/ projects for the RCCE Initiative website.
- Identify sources and gather and compile data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches and position papers.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration is an asset.
- At least 5 year’s of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management / support.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages.
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset.
- Experience in managing liaison and coherence among team.
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.