Deadline: 11 June 2020
UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Management Specialist in Kampala, Uganda. The duration of this post is 1 year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNCDF makes public and private finance work for the poor in the world’s 47 least developed countries (LDCs).
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Management Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Ensure support to the implementation & management of the “Leaving No One Behind in the Digital Era” global, regional and country programme management strategies, adapts processes and procedures.
- Facilitate programme planning across the global, regional and country programme teams of the Digital Strategy.
- Support resource mobilization and donors reporting requirements for the Digital Strategy including narrative and financial reporting.
- Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing withall FIPA stakeholders on programme matters.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Law, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in progressively responsible positions in the field of programme management, project management and/or operations or related fields, out of which at least 3 year’s of work-experience in programme /project planning & implementation.
- Demonstrable project management, budget/financial management and coordination skills.
- Work experience of and/or in Least Developed Countries LDCs is preferred.
- Experience in Compliance & Quality Assurance is preferred.
- Experience supporting market development programmes with digital financial services focus is preferred.
- Previous experience /familiarity with results monitoring and reporting is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant UN organizational policies and procedures; Knowledge of UN/UNDP/UNCDF ERP Systems & Policies is preferred.
- Fluency, both oral and written in English & French required.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Comprehension, verbal communication) in both languages, English and French required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information,visit UNCDF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.