Deadline: 8 May 2020
The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Officer in Pretoria, South Africa. The duration of this post is 24 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
IUCN provides public, private and non-governmental organizations with the knowledge and tools that enable human progress, economic development and nature conservation to take place together.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Officer will perform the following functions:
- Papaco communications.
- Website support and social media management.
- Publication editing.
- Support to implementation of training activities.
- Prepare and participate to IUCN World Conservation Congress and other large scale meetings.
- Administrative support.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree from accredited institution (translation, administration, communication).
- At least 2 year’s experience with an international organization dealing with conservation issues.
- Fluency in English and French (written, spoken, read).
- Knowledge of Spanish (third IUCN official language) is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IUCN.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.