Deadline: 2 October 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project and Compliance Administrative Analyst in New York, United State. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project and Compliance Administrative Analyst will perform following functions:
- Management and communications:
- Support the project planning process.
- Coordinate project work areas in execution of standard office transactions, processes and client services for work areas.
- Support the coordination and management of communications with various stkeholders.
- Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate with PSGD colleagues in facilitating the provision of quality results and services, team harmony and measurable performance management.
- Information and Knowledge Management:
- Assist with collaboration and knowledge platforms and COPs.
- Maintain the knowledge base and documentation for compliance services.
- Assist in maintaining and disseminating best practices to various stakeholders.
- Compliance activities:
- Assist in managing compliance activities with ICT policies and standards and liaise with ICT entities to coordinate compliance exercises.
- Assist to verify that all audit findings are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of professional practices and to strengthen compliance within the projects implemented through OICT.
- Perform other duties as may be reasonably required and in line with the incumbent’s scope of services above.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- First-level university degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field may substitute for some of the required years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service, logistics, or information technology in national or international public or corporate organizations.
- Minimum 1 year experience in assisting in the policy, compliance or audit functions.
- Proficiency in computers and office software packages (MS Office).
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.