Deadline: 2 October 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project and Compliance Administrative Analyst in New York, United State. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project and Compliance Administrative Analyst will perform following functions:
- Management and communications:
- Support the project planning process.
- Coordinate project work areas in execution of standard office transactions, processes and client services for work areas.
- Support the coordination and management of communications with various stkeholders.
- Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate with PSGD colleagues in facilitating the provision of quality results and services, team harmony and measurable performance management.
- Information and Knowledge Management:
- Assist with collaboration and knowledge platforms and COPs.
- Maintain the knowledge base and documentation for compliance services.
- Assist in maintaining and disseminating best practices to various stakeholders.
- Compliance activities:
- Assist in managing compliance activities with ICT policies and standards and liaise with ICT entities to coordinate compliance exercises.
- Assist to verify that all audit findings are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of professional practices and to strengthen compliance within the projects implemented through OICT.
- Perform other duties as may be reasonably required and in line with the incumbent’s scope of services above.
Applicants must have:
- First-level university degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field may substitute for some of the required years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service, logistics, or information technology in national or international public or corporate organizations.
- Minimum 1 year experience in assisting in the policy, compliance or audit functions.
- Proficiency in computers and office software packages (MS Office).
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.