Deadline: 15 April 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Support – Analyst in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 8 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project Management Support – Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Stakeholder Management:
- Support the coordination and management of communications to ensure stakeholders are aware of project activities, progress, exceptions and are in a position to accept handover products.
- In coordination with the project manager, advise the client on issues that may impact the achievement of their outcomes (including issues of sustainability and post project requirements such as maintenance).
- Delivery and Performance:
- Manage workshop preparation inclusive of travels, procurement and participants.
- Support the Project Manager on the delivery of assigned work packages.
- Prepare and maintain project files, including internal and external project reports.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree) in Project Management, Business Administration, International Relations, Finance, or other relevant discipline.
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree) in any of the above mentioned areas will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional experience in project support and reporting is essential.
- Fluency in English(write, read, talk) is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.