Deadline: 23 January 2023
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Regional Coordinator in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Regional Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate and develop relations with the ISSA membership in Asia and the Pacific, including the analysis of member needs, pro-active guidance to members in their use of ISSA products and services, responses to member requests, member recruitment, member retention and institutional exchanges regarding membership status and changes in senior management.
- Develop methodologies and approaches to track and document the participation of member institutions in ISSA activities and services, build knowledge for members in the Asia and the Pacific region and develop proposals and tailored activities to strengthen their engagement with ISSA.
- Build knowledge on the social security policy and institutional challenges, good practices, priorities and needs of members in the Asia and the Pacific region.
- Support the implementation of a broad range of ISSA activities through facilitating access to, and exchange with, members in the Asia and the Pacific region, including through targeted outreach, tailored promotion and recommendations for speakers and good practice cases.
- Facilitate networking and exchanges between member institutions in the region, coordinate the development of the ISSA regional structures in Asia and the Pacific and provide guidance to these structures in the implementation of activities that respond to expressed member needs and the objectives of the ISSA Programme and Budget.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree in a relevant field
- At least 8 year’s of professional experience in a social security administration or government agency.
- Experience at the international level or with international matters will be an advantage
- Excellent command of English.
- Knowledge of a second working language of the ISSA (French, Spanish, German) or a language used in the region would be advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.