Deadline: 15 December 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Executive Assistant in Papua New Guinea.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Executive Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Arrange appointments and maintains supervisor’s calendar, receives visitors, places and screens telephone calls and answers queries with discretion.
- Arrange meetings, both internal and external, some involving high-ranking officials and takes minutes and/or notes at meetings.
- Initiate and/or processes SAP and SAP-related transactions.
- Draft correspondence, documents and reports, some of which are highly confidential, and some of which may involve processing, analysis and presentation of data, such as from excel spreadsheets.
- Receive, screens, logs and routes correspondence attaches necessary background information and maintains follow-up system.
- Draft non-substantive correspondence and ensures follow-up.
- Maintain policy, confidential and general files.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Completion of secondary education preferably post-secondary training in administration /office practices.
- Completion of a university degree will be an advantage.
- 5 years experience as executive assistant.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relations both within and outside the organization.
- Fluency in English and Tok Pisin with proven strong written and oral communication skills.
- Nationality of Papua New Guinea.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.