Deadline: 15 December 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Executive Assistant in Papua New Guinea.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Senior Executive Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Arrange appointments and maintains supervisor’s calendar, receives visitors, places and screens telephone calls and answers queries with discretion.
- Arrange meetings, both internal and external, some involving high-ranking officials and takes minutes and/or notes at meetings.
- Initiate and/or processes SAP and SAP-related transactions.
- Draft correspondence, documents and reports, some of which are highly confidential, and some of which may involve processing, analysis and presentation of data, such as from excel spreadsheets.
- Receive, screens, logs and routes correspondence attaches necessary background information and maintains follow-up system.
- Draft non-substantive correspondence and ensures follow-up.
- Maintain policy, confidential and general files.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education preferably post-secondary training in administration /office practices.
- Completion of a university degree will be an advantage.
- 5 years experience as executive assistant.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relations both within and outside the organization.
- Fluency in English and Tok Pisin with proven strong written and oral communication skills.
- Nationality of Papua New Guinea.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.