Deadline: 18 March 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Finance Associate in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Finance Associate will perform the following functions-
- Support the control, operations and management of bank, petty and cash on hand accounts in accordance with UNICEF/UN financial regulations and rules and local banking practices.
- Keep abreast of procedures and regulations regarding maintenance of bank accounts and exchange and interests rates.
- Keep Supervisor and relevant colleagues informed for timely action.
- Maintain contact with local bank management on routine operational matters.
- Maintain a system to monitor and forecast periodic cash requirements.
- Provide current information on cash position/forecast to management and make recommendation to ensure sufficient availability of resources for programmes and operations activities.
- Submit monthly bank statements to the GSSC for reconciliation and take necessary corrective action on findings identified by the Center.
Applicants must have-
- Completed the secondary education.
- A professional/university level course in Accounting and Finance/Business administration is considered as an asset.
- Seven years of clerical experience in the area of finance and accounting is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel required.
- Experience with IPSAS and IFRS is an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (English and French).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.