Deadline: 22 July 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Operations Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Senior Operations Officer will perform the following functions-
- Project Processing and Administration
- Review draft Concept Papers, draft report and recommendation of the President (RRP) and TA papers and provides input on implementation and financial arrangements taking into account lessons learned from previous projects and ensures compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Assist in the design of project implementation arrangements, including procurement procedures, disbursement, and recruitment of consultant.
- Initiate the preparation of the Project and/or Facility Administration Manuals (PAM/FAM) by consolidating data and information for appendixes, description and scope, project cost and financing plan, procurement plan, and terms of reference for the consulting services, design and monitoring framework, loan covenants, and others.
- Operations Coordination and Division Budget Administration
- Coordinate and undertake analysis of the overall performance and trends of the division’s operations portfolio, plans and monitors mission plans and deliverables of the processing and administration missions, and performs the overall operations coordination functions of the division.
- Analyze and monitor the Division’s annual work program which includes providing inputs for the preparation of yearly projections on contract awards and disbursements, Project Completion Report (PCR) and TA Completion Report.
- As the division’s budget coordinator, analyzes budget utilization of business travel and staff consultants to ensure that expenditures are properly accounted for and that deviations from forecasts are justified.
- Provide guidance to the division’s designated budget alternate to ensure continuity in the absence of the Senior Operations Officer.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably relevant to project financial management and administration.
- At least 8 year’s of relevant work experience; preferably with related experience in international agencies.
- Experience providing guidance and training to project analysts on quality of project processing and implementation.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.