Deadline: 15 June 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Project Assistant in Tajikistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Senior Project Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Follow up and monitors with Executing Agencies (EAs) the submission of project progress reports, and contract related documents.
- Maintain computer-based information system for project administration matters.
- Assist in the administration of delegated projects, including initial review of bid documents and evaluations and drafting of correspondence.
- Maintain related document records and files.
- Assist in processing disbursements for delegated projects by following up with EAs on timely submission of withdrawal applications and assisting in the initial review of withdrawal applications for compliance with loan agreement, and assisting in preparing/reviewing data input for Procurement Contract Summary Sheet to update the Loan and Financial Information System.
- Assist in updating Project Performance Reports for assigned projects.
- Assist in portfolio management, including undertaking analyses of project performances around implementation, administration and achievements of development outcomes, drafting of correspondences and preparation of background papers for Country Portfolio Review Missions.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, accounting, engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 year’s of relevant working experience, preferably in an international development organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics software used in ADB.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information.
- Ability to manage priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions and standardized practices.
- Nationality of Tajikistan.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.