Deadline: 06 September 2022
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post ofSocial Protection – Capacity Development, Partnerships and Programming Officer in Beirut, Lebanon. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Social Protection – Capacity Development, Partnerships and Programming Officer will perform the following functions-
- Provide project support towards the effective planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation of ILO social protection project activities in Lebanon, in regular coordination with relevant staff in partner organizations, and in conformity with ILO policies and project strategies, programming guidelines, and administrative and financial procedures.
- Set-up and coordinate successful partnerships with implementers, collaborators, and consultants, including preparation of Terms of Reference and contractual requirements and process, regular coordination, and follow-up on submission of deliverables including coordination with team members to ensure necessary technical feedback is provided and deliverables are in line with the requirements of the assignment.
- Support the implementation of capacity building program in Lebanon and in the MENA region, in collaboration and support to the regional TRANSFORM team. This includes attending relevant meetings, planning for activities (concept notes, budgets, etc..), sourcing and coordinating with prospective partners and participants, and implementing activities.
- Support the organizing of social dialogue processes, meetings, seminars, and workshops to ensure active engagement and participation of all relevant stakeholders in the design and implementation of social security and social protection reforms. This includes the following: drafting concept notes, invitation letters, agenda, preparation of technical background documents and reports, and preparation of presentations.
Applicants must have:
- First level university degree in economics, public law, public administration, social sciences, development studies or a related field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of social protection or social policy, including experience in supporting programming, reporting, partnership set-up, coordination and capacity development processes.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.