Deadline: 15 July 2020
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Systems Director in Monrovia, Liberia. The duration of this post is 24 months.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Systems Director will perform the following functions-
- Providing strategic leadership as part of the Senior Management team
- Participate in the management of the country programme’s strategic issues through involvement in decision making.
- Participate in the development of Concern Liberia’s Country Strategic Plan (CSP) and other strategic frameworks (Preparing for Effective Emergency Response (PEER), Security Management Plan (SMP) etc) in collaboration with all relevant staff and third parties as necessary.
- Support the Programme Director and Country Director in the analysis of potential new programme areas, including ensuring comprehensive analyses of logistical and security issues and appropriate mitigating measures to address them.
- Ensure that logistics systems including procurement, transportation, warehouse storage, control of and reporting on the use of supplies are carried out in accordance with Concern and Donor procedures and policies.
- Ensure that logistic systems are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure their efficiency and alignment with the needs of the Country strategy.
- Implement effective and efficient fleet management controls and procedures and monitor these on an ongoing basis.
Applicants must have-
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field (Business Administration, Human Resources, supply chain management or any other relevant disciplines).
- At least 6 year’s overseas experience with an NGO in systems roles, 2 – 3 year’s at a senior management level.
- Experience of leading and managing a diverse team of senior staff including international staff.
- Proven strong management ability, including ability to motivate and develop skills of others.
- Experience of at least 2 year’s working in challenging contexts.
- Fluency English (written and spoken).
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Concern Worldwide.