Deadline: 23 April 2018
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Team Assistant in Libreville, Gabon.
WBG has set 2 ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Team Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Carry out the full range of office support work, including managing processes and monitoring schedules related to the team’s products and tasks.
- Coordinate extensively with service units and liaise frequently with team members both at headquarters and in the field, as well as external counterparts.
- The Team Assistant (TA) may also be assigned responsibility for some aspect of the unit’s administrative functions.
- Carries out assignments with supervision as needed, targeting excellence of the task or product through teamwork.
- Work regularly and substantially in more than one language, to include translating/drafting a variety of standard documents, applying effective proofreading and grammar skills in English and French.
- Draft routine correspondence and proofreads materials using proper grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Incorporate agreed comments into documents, making full use of shared drives and software capabilities.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years work experience in a relevant position such as administration assistance in multi-national or international organization preferred.
- Preferably a Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Management or Business Administration.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English, including ability independently draft a variety of formal and informal correspondence; to proofread/edit materials.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to retrieve reference materials from various sources (e.g. databases or other filing systems, Internet, etc.) .
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness.
- Proven ability to build relationship and interact positively with senior counterparts in the public and private sectors, in French and English.
- Nationality of Gabon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.