Deadline: 4 October 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Team Assistant in Severodonetsk, Ukraine . The duration of this post is 12 months.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Team Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Draft correspondence and documents based on written/verbal prompts from the professional staff of the Field offices.
- Compose and finalize correspondence of administrative nature.
- Provide rough translation or synopsis of incoming mail.
- Type reports and other documentation.
- Assist with the administrative preparation and conduct of meetings and activities, in accordance with established procedures.
- Make travel arrangements for duty travels and, in accordance with established procedures, prepares approval memoranda, travel authorizations, security arrangements and follows up on issue of duty travel reports.
- Process contractual arrangements as required and related correspondence, follows up on deadlines of such agreements/contracts and prepares payment instructions for Field Offices.
- Initiate action to process or follow up on correspondence, documentation and forms.
Applicants must have:
- Equivalent to graduation from secondary school or technical or commercial school.
- Higher education from an accredited educational institution an asset.
- At least 4 year’s experience in the secretarial/administrative field.
- Experience in WHO/UN an asset.
- Knowledge of MS office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Expert knowledge of English, Russian and Ukranian.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.