Deadline: 31 August 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Technical Experts in Indonesia.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Technical Experts will perform the following functions-
- Strengthen WASH and WRM sector governance and financing.
- Increase access to poor-inclusive, climate-resilient safely managed drinking water and sanitation services.
- Improve WRM to support climate-resilient drinking water services.
- Increase adoption of behaviors and improved women’s participation and leadership that contribute to improvements to WASH and WRM outcomes.
Applicant must have:
- B.S. in engineering, water and natural resource management, public policy, public administration, economics, or related field required and advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in WASH system planning and management, water resources management and WASH governance, WASH financing, Finance, MEL, Private Sector Engagement Specialist AND/OR gender and social inclusion.
- Experience working with vulnerable urban populations preferred.
- Experience with USAID or other donor-funded programs preferred.
- Strong understanding of Indonesia’s WASH market system, investment structures, and performance- and incentive-based WASH frameworks.
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated ability to form strong working relationships, mentor, and motivate staff.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, orally and in writing.
- Fluency in Bahasa.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.