Deadline: 14 June 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communication and Advocacy in Philippines. The duration of this post is 2 months.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Communication and Advocacy will perform the following functions-
- Work with communication and programmes to accomplish advocacy priorities for the year, including the Violence Against Children, First 1000 Days and Peacebuilding Advocacy Strategies. Translate strategy into implementation and actions to keep children issues high on the public domain and visible on media agenda.
- Employ Advocacy to strengthen political will in support of UNICEF’s mission and objectives, and enhance the organization credibility and brand. Lead Communication Section priority advocacy initiatives, including the UNICEF commemoration, the Situation Analysis for Children launch and the Philippine Plan of Action to End Violence against Children campaign.
- Work with the team and the media officer to maximize advocacy and partnership opportunities with print and broadcast media.
- Capitalize and expand on the media partnership.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Communication, Journalism, Creative Arts, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years academic and professional experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Journalism, editorial and creative writing and public relations.
- Marketing communications, particularly events.
- Previous work experience with UNICEF is desired.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.