Deadline: 25 June 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communication for Development Officer in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Communication for Development Officer will perform the following functions-
- In collaboration with UNICEF and government officials, and other relevant partners in Cox’s Bazar district, design, budget, manage, execute and monitor C4D micro-strategies and plans of action for increased under Local Governance for Children-LGC programme:
- Community engagement for social norm change and promoting desired behaviours and practices.
- Demand for and access to quality basic services including behaviour development/change at the individual/household levels.
- Social mobilization of civil society organizations, governmental partners and others for sustainable results within regular programming and during emergency preparedness and response.
- Provide technical support for planning and implementing C4D/ SBCC/ demand-side components of Child Protection, Education, HIV/AIDS, Health, Nutrition, and WASH programmes in the select Upazilas of the district.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- A university degree in 1 of the following fields is required: social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in 1 or more of the following areas is required: social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy or another related area.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.