Deadline: 25 June 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communication for Development Officer in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Communication for Development Officer will perform the following functions-
- In collaboration with UNICEF and government officials, and other relevant partners in Cox’s Bazar district, design, budget, manage, execute and monitor C4D micro-strategies and plans of action for increased under Local Governance for Children-LGC programme:
- Community engagement for social norm change and promoting desired behaviours and practices.
- Demand for and access to quality basic services including behaviour development/change at the individual/household levels.
- Social mobilization of civil society organizations, governmental partners and others for sustainable results within regular programming and during emergency preparedness and response.
- Provide technical support for planning and implementing C4D/ SBCC/ demand-side components of Child Protection, Education, HIV/AIDS, Health, Nutrition, and WASH programmes in the select Upazilas of the district.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- A university degree in 1 of the following fields is required: social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in 1 or more of the following areas is required: social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy or another related area.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.