Deadline: 3 May 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Knowledge Management Specialist in Switzerland. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Knowledge Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Locate, monitor, compile, analyze relevant sources of data on children affected by migration such as country level household surveys, administrative data, other agencies websites/research/reports/publications, potentially generating key data on children affected by migration.
- Produce/contribute to regular generic and thematic situation reports, Q&As, advocacy/communication issue briefs and presentations on children affected by migration, lessons learnt and good practices as per pre-determined timelines, upon need and demand.
- Support resource mobilization through development of country or multi-country donor proposals and related reports.
- Act as a UNICEF regional focal point on migration related IM matters with UNHCR, IOM and other partners within relevant forums and working groups.
- Maintain/develop of the migration Team site in close collaboration with UNICEF Knowledge Management community and other relevant colleagues and sections.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced University degree in Social/behavioural sciences (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Health, Education).
- 5 years professional work experience in advocacy and communication, reporting, or programme management.
- Advanced ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written form; specific skills in report writing and editing.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of an additional official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.